The International Teacher Education Program provide scholars from countries outside the United States the following opportunities:
- To study in American universities and colleges
- To learn about the philosophy of education, methods, and materials of instruction in the United States
- To observe democracy in action
- To share their experiences with people both in the United States and abroad
- She must be a non-U.S. citizen residing outside the United States and maintain that residency status from the time of application to the awarding of the scholarship.
- She shall plan to enter the teaching profession or be engaged in the teaching profession.
- Members of Alpha Delta Kappa are not eligible for International Teacher Education Scholarships.
Amount of Award: $10,000 per award with up to 7 awards
Deadline: January 15