A world that values diversity, all people, and quality education.
Empower women educators to advance inclusion, educational excellence, altruism and world understanding.
- To honor outstanding women educators.
- To strengthen the education profession through commitment to diversity and inclusion practices that respect and value each person for their unique qualities.
- To nurture relationships and networking opportunities.
- To enrich personal and professional development.
- To support altruistic projects, grants and scholarships with time and resources.
- To embrace cultural differences and make an impact through world understanding.
More than 25,000 women educators
around the world have discovered the many opportunities provided by
membership in Alpha Delta Kappa — opportunities for recognition of their
commitment to educational excellence, for personal and professional
growth and for collectively channeling their energies toward the good of
their schools, communities, the teaching profession and the world.
Headquartered in Kansas City,
Missouri, Alpha Delta Kappa has more than 1,100 chapters located in
towns and cities in every state in the U.S., and around the world in
Australia, Canada, Jamaica, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Membership, which is honorary and
based on peer recognition, provides a wealth of opportunities for
leadership development and networking through workshops, training
sessions, conferences and conventions. But, perhaps the greatest
opportunity Alpha Delta Kappa provides is the opportunity to make a
difference. Around the world, Alpha Delta Kappa members combine their
energies and talents to enrich their lives and the lives of others
through thousands of heartwarming, community-based altruistic projects.