H-154, Petition for Reinstatement
a. A former member of Alpha Delta Kappa may be reinstated by
(1) Petitioning the chapter in which she wishes to become an active member.
(2) Voting procedures shall be the same as for any new active member of the chapter.
(3) Completing and returning a Petition for Reinstatement Form to Headquarters accompanied by payment of current International dues and reinstatement fee.
(4) Paying the current chapter and state, provincial or national dues.
(5) Receiving notification from Headquarters that the reinstatement process has been completed.
b. A life member may be reinstated by
(1) Petitioning Headquarters.
(2) Paying the current chapter and state, provincial or national dues and the current reinstatement fee. (Her status as a life member shall not have been changed.)
c. All reinstatements are subject to International Chapter approval.