New Member Registration Process Directions
To register a NEW MEMBER:
Type in the Alpha Delta Kappa.org URL.
Click on the MEMBERSHIP tab.
Click on "Sign Up Now" and follow these directions.
• Complete the “Create an Account” section.
• Provide sponsor information. (You will need your sponsor's member ID number, which can be found on their member profile.)
• Create a personal username and password.
• Complete professional and educational information.
• Sign the membership ethics statement.
• Choose payment method.
• Pay International new member dues using PayPal or a credit card.
Using a credit card other than the new member’s card can create an issue. The computer automatically populates the new member’s name and address for the credit card information. Delete her information and use the name and address on the credit card you are using. Otherwise,
the new member will not be registered and will not appear on the chapter roster.
Selecting a chapter. To select a chapter, begin typing the S/P/N and name of the chapter you are joining (e.g., "Alabama Alpha," "Arizona Alpha Alpha" etc.)
If you have any issues with the process, please contact International Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org