Reinstated Member Registration Process
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
• Contact International Headquarters for assistance if you do not know your username and password.
• Know the name of your previous chapter and the name of the chapter you are joining, e.g. "Alabama Alpha," "Arizona Alpha Alpha."
• Be sure you have easily available your PayPal or credit card payment information.
TO REINSTATE A MEMBER
Type in the Alpha Delta Kappa.org URL.
Click on the MEMBERSHIP tab.
Click on "Reinstate Membership" and follow these directions.
• Log in using your Alpha Delta Kappa username and password.
• Complete professional and educational information.
• Choose payment method.
• Pay International dues and reinstatement fee using PayPal or a credit card.
Using a credit card other than the reinstated member’s card can create an issue. The computer automatically populates the reinstated member’s name and address for the credit card information. Delete the reinstated member's information and use the name and address on the credit card you are using. Otherwise, the reinstated member will not be registered and will not appear on the chapter roster.
Prorated dues information
Selecting a chapter. To select a chapter, begin typing the S/P/N and name of the chapter you are joining (e.g., "Alabama Alpha," "Arizona Alpha Alpha" etc.)
If you have any issues with the process, please contact International Headquarters
at [email protected]. Please allow two business days for the member to appear on your roster.